Saturday, April 2, 2011

Stars on the water

I miss the water. Like really bad. I need a lake, a boat, and maybe some jet skis. I can't wait to make a trip to Austin and go to Lake Travis. I also really want to go dancing! I haven't been dancing since Eric and Lauren's wedding and I love to dance! I'm horrible at it, but I still love it!

Yesterday and today were busy days. Yesterday I had to drop Stephen off at the airport, after that I went to the gym. I came home and showered, and got ready for my interview. When I left for my interview, I realized that I did not have my debit card, oh no! On top of that I was low on gas! So I called the last place I went on Thursday night and apparently they don't have a lost and found and the lady did not know where it would be and told me to call back later. So I drove to my interview at Best Buy, praying to God the whole way that my car would not run out of gas! Well I made it, and was offered a part time job. So I finally have something to do! Hopefully I can get a full time job! All good things come to those who wait, right?

After my interview I went to the last place I went on Thursday evening and they did indeed have my debit card! So there was a bit of a hiccup, but all things ended well!

Today I woke up and went to the gym. I came home and took Brandy on a walk. Brandy only made it part of the way, she's so fat, and it's so hot outside. Haha! Oh well, it was still a great walk, I got a bit of tan so that was nice. Then I went to go get some more summer clothing and some khaki pants for my new job :). All I need now are some belts and a pair of black shoes.

So my friend, Mandy, is doing this thing on Facebook called 60 Days, where you post a picture of a certain thing everyday for 60 days. I would like to try it. Maybe it will make me update this thing everyday!

Day 1: A picture of yourself with 15 facts
1. It rubs me the wrong way when people misuse the term OCD
2. I love cheese
3. My favorite movie is It's a Wonderful Life
4. I think I'm always right
5. I tend to stick my foot in my mouth on a regular basis
6. I love Mexican Food
7. I can touch my tongue to my nose
8. My favorite book is To Kill a Mockingbird
9. I was born in the greater Chicago area, but consider myself a Texan and will always
10. I feel that sarcasm should be considered an art form
11. I wish I had a beautiful singing voice
12. I love cold weather for about 2 weeks, and then it gets old
13. Sometimes I ponder what life would have been like if Adam and Eve didn't eat the apple...
14. I never want to become the person that takes life too seriously
15. My favorite musical artist is Jay-Z

Well that's all folks!

2 comments:

  1. You should be a LAWYER. Note number 4. How can you stick your foot in your mouth and think you are right all the time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jay-Z? Really? I never would have guessed that.

    Maybe you should read "Empire State of Mind: How Jay-Z Went from Street Corner to Corner Office" by Zack O'Malley Greenburg.

    ReplyDelete