Sunday, April 3, 2011

Baby it's a fact

Day 2 - A picture of you and the person you have been close with the longest


This is Jillian, I have known Jillian since the 7th grade. We met on the bus on the way to school. Jillian and I have been friends ever since. She is my best friend and was the maid of honor at my wedding. I figured out that she was my soul mate when we shared the love of the movie True Lies and the same love of reuben sandwiches. Haha, Jillian has been there through everything I have gone through. I love her, period. She is awesome.

Today was an uneventful day. It was EXTREMELY windy in El Paso today. I thought I might blow away. I got a pedicure today. I love it when it starts getting warm out, I can pick all the really pretty colors. I especially LOVE hot pink, and that is the current color of my toes. I went to the gym, only for like 30 minutes though. I wasn't feeling it today. I went grocery shopping as well. Ironically I made myself a reuben sandwich for dinner, haha. I haven't made reubens in over a year! Anyway not much else to report today. I have to go to the airport in about 2 hours to pick Stephen up.

Have a nice night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment