Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Just Another Day

Day 4 - A picture of your nightWell I know it says A picture of your night, but I'm going to post 3


So the story of my night ties into my post from yesterday, Strawberries. Where I proclaimed my love for strawberries. So I looked up a recipe for strawberry lemonade and made it. It was pretty good, a little tangy, but overall pretty good. Then Stephen came home and we made dinner. I made penne with spicy chicken alfredo. I stole this recipe from my future sister in law, shout out to Nichole. This is a Sandra Lee semi-homemade recipe and it was REALLY good! Then while Stephen and I were watching TV my sweet tooth started to set in and I started to look at recipes for chocolate covered strawberries and low and behold I had all the ingredients needed for chocolate covered strawberries! So I made them and they were delicious! So that was my night!






1 comment:

  1. I made that tonight, too!!! It's SO good, I never know when to stop eating it! I'm glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete